Key Differentiating Features:
- High Pressure Fuel Pump - fully welded, stainless steel construction (63% flow increase over stock pump for the application)
- Ethanol compatible.
- Accessories needed for installation are provided including – high pressure tube and mounting flange.
- 100% production tested
- Install Guide provided
- Tuning Guide (Dealers Only)
- 63% Flow rate increase over the stock HPFP (20% larger than XDI evo HPFP )
- Custom formed hard line for OEM-like fitment
- Fully stainless welded construction on the HPFP (zero chance of leakage)
- Installation guide provided
- Tuning Guides available (dealers and tuners)
The Focus RS is an impressive car out of the box, but there are those of us that are always looking for more power. While the 2.3 Ecoboost does respond very well to modification, they quickly become limited by the factory fuel system.
Nostrum’s HPFP for the Ecoboost 2.3 is capable of flowing 63% more fuel than the factory fuel pump. The additional fuel flow allows you to dial in more boost earlier, resulting in a substantial increase in low end torque. Being that our pumps are ethanol compatible, you also have the added benefit of being able to run e85 or blended ethanol fuel. Ethanol is wonderful on turbo cars, as it has a higher octane rating and is less prone to knock than 91/93 pump gas, and you have the potential to make more power as a result. Our pumps are tunable on Cobb and ECUTek software.
Nostrum backs every part we sell with a limited lifetime warranty. All Nostrum products come complete with everything you need inside the box, including detailed installation instructions. Tuning guides are also available for your dealer or tuner. We have customer service and calibration engineers on staff to provide you with any support that you may need, from installation to tuning.
Tuned by: Adam @ Tuneplus
- 2016+ Ford Focus RS