What sets the Nostrum S55 pump kit apart:
- 36% more fuel flow than stock
- Max operating pressure of 240 Bar
- Enables 40 ft-lb torque increase between 4500-6500 RPM
- Proprietary CFD Optimized damper housing with integrated SAE quick-connect fittings
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ethanol Compatibility
- Direct Bolt-On
- Complete kit includes all parts required for installation
- Requires less install time than changing the vacuum housing
- Kit designed to be fully reversible to factory fuel system (no modification of oem parts, no intake trimming)
- Optional Ethanol Sensor
- Installation Guide and Tuning Support
- Lifetime Warranty
Want even more power out of your M3? The BMW S55 factory dual pump setup is already quite capable, however, there is always room for improvement. This is where the Nostrum S55 HPFP kit comes in. Flowing 36% more fuel than stock, the Nostrum HPFP’s will provide you with more fuel earlier in the rpm range. This allows you to dial in more boost down low, allowing for more low end torque, reach your peak power sooner, and hold that peak power for longer. The Nostrum HPFP kit requires no permanent modifications, allowing you to revert your vehicle to stock in the future. Being that these pumps are installed just like the OEM pumps, the installation is far less involved than a vacuum pump style kit.
Our pumps are completely ethanol compatible, giving you the added benefit of being able to run e85 or blended ethanol fuel. Ethanol is wonderful on turbo cars, as it has a higher octane rating and is less prone to knock than 91/93 pump gas.
Reach the ultimate potential of your S55 by pairing your Nostrum HPFP’s with our all new Stage 3 injectors, which can be found here: Nostrum Stage 3 S55 injectors! Flowing 85% more fuel than the stock S55 injectors, our Stage 3 injectors are the ultimate fueling solution for anyone looking to make as much power as their engine can handle. Stock turbos and longblocks need not apply!
Every Nostrum manufactured part is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Our products are comprehensive solutions that come complete with everything you need inside the box, including detailed installation instructions. Tuning guides are also available for your dealer or tuner. We have customer service and calibration engineers on staff to provide you with any support that you may need, from installation to tuning.
- BMW F82/F83 M4
- BMW F82 M4 Competition
- BMW F82 M4 CS
- BMW F82 M4 GTS
- BMW F80 M3
- BMW F80 M3 Pure
- BMW F80 M3 Velocity
- BMW F80 M3 Competition
- BMW F80 M3 CS
- BMW F87 BMW M2 Competition
- BMW F87 BMW M2 CS
Dyno graph sponsorship results:
*Horsepower and Torque numbers are approximate and can vary significantly depending on numerous factors including what supporting upgrades are done to the vehicle, ambient temperature, elevation, road surface, tire selection & condition, fuel octane and quality, vehicle weight, and more. The advertised numbers herein are based on optimal conditions and utilizing proper supporting modifications. Your results may vary.
What's in the box:
- 2x Standard Bore HPFPs - fully welded, stainless steel construction
- 2 X Custom designed all-new vacuum brazed high-pressure stainless-steel tube assemblies for easy hardware integration with the kit
- 2 X Anti-vibration P-clamps included to minimize NVH in the system
- 1 X Routing clip
- 3 X M6 low pressure fuel line bracket bolts
- 4 X M6 flange bolts
- 1 X M7 HP tube bracket bolt
- 1 X low pressure routing bracket
- 3 X nylon OE style low pressure tube assemblies with OEM Quick Connect fittings
- 1 X “T-split” assembly with pre-assembled fuel pressure sensor designed to integrate with LP tube - Retains OEM low fuel pressure sensor location
- 1 X Low pressure T-split bracket
- 1 X M6 Low pressure bracket nut
- 2 X M8 T-split bracket bolts
- 3 X Bracket and HP tube routing inserts
- 1 X Aluminum intake manifold spacer
- 1 set of intake manifold spacer gaskets
- 7 X Extended Intake studs
- 2 X M7 Nuts
- Optional Flex Fuel Sensor
- Installation guide (available on on-line in website product page – 2D code card provided with kit) - QR Code functional and ready per Dorothy, just need stickers/cards ordered
- Data Card
- Certificate of Authenticity
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this pump kit compatible with aftermarket port/meth injection kits or the Dorch lift kit?
A: Due to the variety and variation in aftermarket supplemental fuel systems, we cannot guarantee fitment with all aftermarket parts.
We have confirmed that our pump kits with a part number of H086-1511 do fit and function with the Dorch lift kit. We did not confirm the limits or performance of this combo, we cannot guarantee perfect functionality or any additional performance gains. We would not be able to provide tuning support with this combo.
Certain meth injection systems will obstruct the installation of our pumps due to their injection plate before the intake manifold. For additional fuel capacity, we recommend bundlinge up to a Stage 2 or Stage 3 fuel bundle and avoid the complexities and risks with supplemental systems!
Q: What is the benefit of a higher operating pressure?
A: The higher operating pressure of the HPFP allows you to run the fuel injector at a higher pressure, sometimes higher than stock commanded pressure. This allows more injector flow (mass flow) by running the same injector at a higher pressure, say 240 bar rather than 200 bar. Increased pressure at the injector improves spray quality and penetration especially as boost pressure increases in highly boosted engines. So it's all about injector capacity and combustion quality (spray quality). Interestingly enough and contrary to popular belief, increasing HPFP operating pressure actually decreases volumetric efficiency.
Q: Why do your numbers say I will make less horsepower on E85 than 93 octane?
A: Great question! The numbers we list in the product descriptions are similar to the numbers a turbo charger lists for air flow. The numbers are the "fuel system capacity to generate power" regardless of the other engine system limitations (air handling, mechanical limitations, knock propensity). Essentially the numbers are calculated assuming "sufficiently large air flow", "sufficiently capable mechanical assemblies" and disregarding knock limits. The equation uses actual observed engine volumetric efficiency (when available from sponsorship vehicles) and fuel capacity (including target pressures) to calculate power. Gasoline has more energy per mass volume than E85. So the higher fuel flow capacity will mathematically generate higher power potential for a gasoline than a high ethanol content fuel. The other variables (air flow, spark, rotating assembly strength, charge cooling, mechanical assembly strength) are highly variable from build to build. This is why we state horsepower capacity for the fuel system – representing the potential of the fuel system if you have all the other aspects of your build addressed!
Nostrum M4: 2015 BMW F82 M4 DCT
2015 BMW F82 M4 DCT Modifications • AFE Cold Air Intakes • ...
Sponsor Spotlight: Nils' BMW F80 M3
Dinan Air Intake System Dinan Exhaust Nostrum High-Pressure F...
Deep Dive into the S55: Nostrum's Twin HPFP Kit
Available Now at Nostrumshop.com: Link Below: https://www.no...
530hp 2015 BMW M4 (DCT) - POV Driving Review
Nostrum High Performance 2015 BMW S55 F82 M4 7-Speed DCT, RWD ...