Key Differentiating Features:
- H086-1182-1 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit - fully welded stainless steel construction
- CFD optimized damper housing
- Stainless-steel High-Pressure Tubes with OEM fittings
- Ethanol compatible
- Electrical Connector Adapter harness
- 47% Flow rate increase over the stock HPFP (20% larger than XDI evo HPFP )
- Custom formed hard line for OEM-like fitment
- Fully stainless welded construction on the HPFP (zero chance of leakage)
- Installation guide provided
- Tuning Guides available (dealers and tuners)
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- OEM SAE quick connect fitting (low EVAP)
Nostrum is proud to introduce our HPFP Upgrade for the 3.0 Ecoboost found in the Explorer ST! The main benefit of our HPFP is the 47% increase in flow over the stock pump, meaning you can dial in more boost earlier in the rev range and allow for a significant increase in torque. The additional fuel provided by Nostrum’s hpfp will allow you to hit peak power even sooner. Being that our pumps are ethanol compatible, you also have the added benefit of being able to run e85 or blended ethanol fuel. Ethanol is wonderful on turbo cars, as it has a higher octane rating and is less prone to knock than 91 or 93 pump gas. Less knock, more boost, more power!
To take full advantage of your now upgraded hpfp, you would want to pair it with some bigger injectors! Our Stage 1 Injectors flow an additional 11% more fuel than the stock injectors. This is where we bring those peak gains back to the table. We set the Explorer ST HP record on our dyno using our HPFP and Stage 1 Injectors, among other mods, initially making 657 AWHP, we recently reset the record making 707 AWHP.
We offer both of these products in a bundled Stage 1 kit to give you a complete fueling package, which offers a savings over buying and installing the kits separately.
@Kevins.cars world whp record – dyno graph
Nostrum backs every part we sell with a limited lifetime warranty. These products come complete with everything you need inside the box, including detailed installation instructions. Tuning guides are also available for your dealer or tuner. We have customer service and calibrators on staff to provide you with any support that you may need, from installation to tuning.
Tuned by: Adam @ ZFG Racing
- 2020+ Explorer (ST and Platinum trims)
- 2020+ Lincoln Aviator